Saturday 17 March 2018

Saturday 17 March

Cheltenham Roundup

There were seventeen selected races over the four days. Of the seventeen one would have been a losing bet - but its unlikely anyone would have been drawn into the Grd 1 Novice hurdle on Friday with 20 runners?

Shape of the Market filters left me with 11 no: live races and a return on the festival of @ 850 with the additional Target bets I took. 

I'm not a punter weighing in often these days. I had just two serious 'On the Nose' bets on favorites in a couple of the selected races. Footpad on Tuesday at evens and Altior on Wednesday at 11/10.





It must have been one of the easier years for punters to make money, I'm sure quite a number did and I must seem over cautious to those who did well! 

Hope you were one of them?

No comments: