Friday 11 September 2015

friday 11 sept

Dutch Lite Bets


Target Bets

Today I am taking an additional target bet in the  Salisbury 16;10
Able Back returns @ 100 and I'm going to grab that early.

There are also 3 no: Group races at Doncaster today which qualify as additional bets for me.



  Today's Frames  & Yesterday's results 
Yesterday: 1 no: Losing bet at Laytown
On the 2 Group races I took break even + 1 win.
(The break even bet was not in the original early screen shot - but in the frame towards the race time.)



 Here are my 3 no Group race set ups , but holding bets until near the off. These markets could move quite a bit yet.





 Update for later cards

All 3 Group races paid out for me on the targeted runners (noticed I put the wrong screen shot for the 15;40- apologize there)






No comments: